Welcome to the YMCA of Timmins
March Break 2015 - Courses for Kids!
Wednesday, March 18
Time: 8:00am – 4:30 pm
This course is approximately 8 hours long. It aims to prepare young teens to become great babysitters. It provides lessons on how to care for babies and children, safety lessons and babysitters first aid. Participants will receive a copy of the “Babysitters Handbook” as well as a certificate of completion.
At Home Alone
Thursday March 19, 2015
This course is a two hour course that is an interactive, participatory program that is designed to teach children to make safe choices when they are at home alone.
Please contact the
YMCA of Timmins to register!
376 Poplar Avenue
March Break Camp
Registration for march break camp is now available. Check out our camps page for more information!
- March Break Camp Registration is now open!
- Check out the YMCA Buzz February 2015
- Youth Fun Nights are back! Check out our Youth Engagement Page
- Click here to view our PD Day and Camp dates for 2014/15
- Click here to view our FREE WINTER PROGRAMS!
- Click here for information on our Youth 4 Timmins Summit